Monday, March 16, 2009

"Quack Basket"

I was so excited I won the cutest little basket ever!!! It is called the "quack basket" it is absolutely adorable! I won a contest and this was the prize, so needless to say I was thrilled. It came in the mail today and I hurried to open the box and Ian was also so excited to see this basket. We have 3 little chicks living with us right now that I have been taking Easter pictures with and I put them in a basket I have for the kids to see them, well I guess my 2 year old son was problem solving and saw a basket and decided that his chicks might just like mommy's new quack basket. I went out into the garage to find him putting the chicks in the new basket, so I thought okay maybe for a quick picture so here they are.
Go to www.babiesandmommies.com and check out the bunny basket too and all the other neat things they have!


No comments: