Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Our Trip to Ohio Part 1

Wow, I am so overwhelmed with pictures from our trip to Ohio. I took so many I will have to do parts here and there or I would be at this computer for days. So, this is Part 1 of our trip, more to follow soon.

The kids waiting to board our flight!


Brayden and Ian playing a game!
We did family pictures at Inniswoods, it is so beautiful there I have to go to this park for pictures every time I go to Ohio
My Brother and his beautiful family

Me with my mom and brother
Brian and his kids
Me & Brian
My mom with me and my kids and Brian and his kids
Daddy and his boy
My beautiful niece, Briana, she is so pretty I could take pictures of her all day:)

Big Sissy with her brother, Brayden loves his sissy
Stealing a kiss behind the roses!
Mommy and Daughter
Wow, all the grandchildren
Ian was checking out this duck hiding in the bush
3 of my favorite girls


McKenzie and Uncle B

Such a cute couple
The kids were watching tadpoles in this little pond

MawMaw and her babies
Brian took this of me and McKenzie playing!

2 of my favorite girls, the 2 oldest grandchildren, my oldest McKenzie and Brian's oldest Briana
Beautiful family
I love this of daddy with his girl and mommy with her boy walking along the path
The 2 youngest grandchildren, Brayden and Ian

I love this picture of Brian and Sabrina





I'm breaking his back!
Brayden wanted to climb the tree!
Here is one of my favorites of Briana, she is just too pretty and she is a very sweet girl
Mommy and her baby girl
Nothing better than a mother's love

Hot Mama, this was the last picture I took and I LOVE IT!!!!
Thank you guys for letting me take the pictures, I always have to get pictures that I will treasure forever! The memories will last always! Brian, you were a good sport getting your pictures taken, so thank you! Your kids will be happy to have pictures of there parents and family when they grow up!
Love you guys

No comments: