Sunday, December 13, 2009

We have a lot to be Thankful for!

I have been a very bad blogger this past month. I haven't posted since the middle of November and here it is now the middle of December. I don't know where the time goes. During Thanksgiving the kids made "handmade" turkeys! We were talking about all that we are thankful for!
Ian had fun with this little art project and he was so sweet when it came down to the question I asked him. I said Ian, what are you thankful for?
He did a very good job on his turkeys
And, he said GOD, that was the only thing he said! I am just so happy that he loves God:)
Lexi had fun doing her turkey as well!
She told me all the things she is thankful for and I wrote them down so she could copy them on her turkey!
Alexandria has very pretty handwriting, she loves to make her name "Curly"
And, poor Baylin had to sit and get his hand painted by McKenzie. She insisted that her turkey would also be with Baylin. She is very thankful to have him in her life!


No comments: