Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter!

We have had a fun, busy week!!! Ian had an Easter egg hunt with his class at the park!!





Ian LOVES this little girl!!! Sadie, he says she is his "girlfriend" I think I'm going to be in trouble!
But, she is the cutest little thing!

Ian's class also had an Easter bonnet parade. So, we had to decorate a hat out of paper plates. Here is Ian's hat.


Ian is really into helicopters these day, so we tried to make it a little "boyish" and put a helicopter up there.

In class, they made the cutest little sock bunnies out of there socks. Ian's bunny turned out so cute!

The girls talked me into baby ducks again this year. They didn't have any chicks so we got 2 little duckies!!!
I think my girls should have been raised on a farm...They love these animals.

Then we went home and colored some eggs!!!



Pretty Glitter eggs!!


No comments: