Saturday, April 9, 2011

McKenzie's Senior Prom


McKenzie's Prom was Maskerade! I thought she should wear a mask but she wasn't that into a mask, so I told her I would make her one and if she liked it she could wear it! Well, McKenzie loves to be creative so then she wanted to help make it and I said NO, so we ended up having a little competition between the 2 of us! She made a mask and I made a mask! So, this is before we started!Just painted!

The fun glittery and sparkly stuff!!!
The Dress!




McKenzie getting her nails done!
Getting her hair done!
The Beautiful Shoes!



The Mask I made for McKenzie!



The Earrings!

The Mask McKenzie Made! I liked her mask better! I went a little overboard on glitter stuff on the one I made! Yes, I do love goddy sparkly things!!!






McKenzie & her date to Prom


My Little Princess was on Prom Court, her friend Sarah got Queen, but I'm still very proud of McKenzie!



The "Marilyn Monroe" pose!




The Limo they went to prom in!














McKenzie with her best friend Alex!
My little Princess!

I hope you had a wonderful night at Prom and have great memories! I Love You!

I can't believe my baby is a Senior and will be graduating from high school in less than 2 months.

No comments: