Saturday, April 25, 2009

Family trip to St. Augustine

We went to St. Augustine, I had been one time since we have lived in Florida and it was within the first couple of weeks that we lived here. McKenzie was almost 10 years old and Gabrielle was only about 8 months old at the time. We went with my sister-in-law Lynn, Jim was working so this was his first time to go to St. Augustine!
I thought this was a beautiful view with the water and boats in the background, but my children just don't listen when it comes to getting pictures taken. I did not get ONE picture with everyone looking at me and smiling, but I guess this is how our life is right now.

Ian with his daddy crossing the street

I love black iron gates and flowers! When I saw this spot, I just had to get a couple of pictures here.






Love these purple flower trees.

I know this picture is very blurry, but I was in a hurry and didn't get focused but it is special because it had Gabrielle's name on the sign




Superman ice cream, YUM
I had to take a picture of the candy shop window. This candy reminds me of when I was little, I loved the candy tacks and my grandma always got us the candy cigarettes. I haven't seen this kind of candy since I was little.

















The cutest little restaurants
The oldest wood school house

No comments: