Friday, April 3, 2009

Visit to Grandpa & Grandma's

It is spring break for the girls so we decided to take a day to go visit Grandpa & Grandma Stinson. I know this is not a good habit, but the road leading up there house is a sand road so Ian got to "drive"! He Loved it!!!!

They live waaaayyyy out in the country, it is so peaceful out there and I love what they have done with there land, they have made it look like a park!
Checking out the radishes & lettuce, Ian tried a radish and Jim said his face was so funny! He did NOT like it!

And the YUMMY blueberries are starting to bloom! I can't wait to go back and pick some of these. They also have grape vines but I forgot to get a picture of them, we'll be going back in August when it is time to pick grapes!!!!!!

Me with 2 of my girls, McKenzie was not with us this day, she chose to stay home and lay out! She wants a tan before going to prom in a couple of weeks!
Grandpa & Grandma!


3 generations here!
Ian found an acorn!

No comments: