Saturday, May 16, 2009

Lexi with Chester & Ronni

Lexi is in the Bumblebee class at preschool and there class pets are Chester the raccoon and his baby brother Ronni. It is always so exciting for Lexi when she gets to bring them home! Lexi asked me all day yesterday, "What are we going to do with Chester & Ronni this weekend?" I guess she thinks we need to show them a good time! Every time she has brought them home for the weekend we had something fun going on, one time we went to Sea World and the Chocolate factory and of course she brought them along. And the last time she had them over her birthday weekend and we took them to Disney, so this time she has insisted we need to do something fun. Well, tonight we took a little stroll with them and we ran into a field of wild flowers that were very pretty and luckily I had my camera in the car!!! So, here we are with Chester & Ronni!



















I love this picture of my 3 little ones, holding hands and getting along:)

They had to stop to play ring around the rosey

And we all fall down!

Ian peeking at me through the flowers


It was such a beautiful evening!

No comments: